Source Code Available in Pro Version Only
Combine Our SiteLog Provider With Email Scheduler For More Power!
Save money with a special bundle price and leverage the power of both providers. Using the SiteLog provider with our scheduler, you can schedule the automatic delivery of site log reports whenever you want. This makes monitoring site traffic and usage as easy as checking your inbox.
For a description of our email scheduler, follow the related link to your left. Read on for a description of SiteLog Provider.
Generate DotNetNuke Site Log reports and have them sent directly to your inbox. Leverage the power of Advanced Email & News Manager with Site Log Provider and send site traffic and usage reports to yourself, site administrators, managers, editors, or anyone else you choose.
- Easy to Install and Use: Plugs in and works seamlessly with Advanced Email and News Manager using that program's “provider” technology. Generate reports by simply choosing a few options.
- Use built-in DNN Reports: Choose from any standard site log report provided by DNN like Page Popularity, Page Views by Day, Registrations by Date, and others.
- Use custom DNN Reports: Works with custom site log reports like ByDesign's spider crawler reports or custom reports you may have created.
- Multiple Reports in One Email: You can send a single report or you can send multiple reports in a single email.
- CSS Styled Output: Easily adjust the look of your reports using CSS styles.
- Per-Report Date Ranges: Simply tell the provider how many days you'd like the report to cover. Date ranges are set on a per-report basis so you can have multiple reports with different ranges in the same email.
- Control Report Placement and Email Content: The site log report provider produces “keyword” placeholders that you place in your email where ever you want the report to show up. This allows you to control their placement as well as add additional text and other content as you would other email.