With Quick SQL Grids easily display and organize datagrids based on your custom SQL statements.
Create and organize multiple reports and run your custom SQL queries (now with form field input) for any information you need on the fly.
Even create applications by grouping several queries and reports together to update and report on data on any table in the DotNetNuke database.
Select a grid display to automatically be run when the module is displayed
- Hidden Menu Option
Select to hide the grid selection menu. Great to use if only one grid is needed to display when the module is displayed.
- Run INSERT, UPDATE, EXEC, and other SQL statements on the DNN database
- Keywords can be used in your SQL queries to display input textboxes for getting input for dynamic queries
- Organize queries using menu selections
- Display textboxes to get values when running queries (maximum 2 textboxes). The textbox labels are customizable
- Automatically creates datagrids based on SQL statements
- Use a left navagation menu to organize the display of all the reports and queries
- Visibility of menu options that show grids can be specified by user Role
- Keywords can be used in your SQL queries to subsitute the current user's UserID. The feature allows you to show grid results based on the current user who is logged in
- Multiple grids can be added to any menu item to group grids together
- Use multiple instances of the module depending the types of grids you want to show in each location
- Customize the colors and formatting for each grid individually
- Customize the color and formatting of the menu
- Customize the introduction message for the module
- Sample SQL queries are included, but any number of different types of SQL queries can be used
- Display textboxes to get values when running queries
- Specify default textbox values in the querystring
- Use the querystring to automatically run a query and/or display report (great for linking from other tabs or modules to update a table or show a report)
- Run maintenance scripts on the database
- Update or insert data in tables
- A powerful way to display and change reports or information in your site on the fly
- Create applications by grouping several queries and reports together to update and report on data on any table in the DotNetNuke database
- Consolidate reports into one area
- Report on information from any module's data
- Report on site activity
- Summarize or analyze data from announcements, links, surveys, stats, logs, etc...
- Show statistics for users or roles