Designing professional-looking emails is now easier than ever with this provider plug-in to ByDesign's Advanced Email and News Manager.
Template Content Provider allows you to design your own templates or download them from various template websites and use them to create your email campaigns.
- Easy to install and use: Plugs in and works seamlessly with ByDesign's powerful email campaign management program.
- Create Your Own Templates: Using Notepad or your favorite HTML editor, creating a template is as simple as creating a web page, inserting template fields where you want the user to enter data.
- Easily Adapt Existing Templates: There are thousands of free templates available on the web. Simply add template fields to these files to make them work with Templates.
- Specialized Template Fields Enable Flexibility: Special Template Fields allow you to prompt the user to enter special items using form controls they're already familiar with:
- TEXTFIELD: Enables user to specify a single line of text.
- TEXTAREA: Enables the user to enter multiple lines of text.
- HTMLFIELD: Displays the FreeTextBox control to enable user to add HTML-formatted text.
- IMAGEFIELD: Allows user to choose from the images available in the portal's upload directory.
- HYPERLINK: Builds and inserts a hyperlink by prompting the user for the link text and link url.
- Allows Dynamic Inclusion of User and Portal Info: Works with the default keyword renderer, enabling you to combine user-specific and portal-specific information in the template at run time.
- BONUS: 5 complete templates are included with the package.